The Gender & Sexuality Life Coach
What does an LGBTQ+ coach do?
That will depend on you, and your needs. It is like having a mentor. A coach is someone who helps you reach your best self; who guides you through obstacles and conflicts. Lori can help you figure out your identity, manage your anxiety and self esteem, clarify your next steps and goals. Additionally, as a coach Lori can advocate for your needs, such as with work or school inclusion issues, bullying, and knowing all your resources available to you. It is the help many ask for when navigating coming out, gender identity medical interventions, divorce and family trauma from coming out, and works hand in hand with therapy or counseling. Let’s work together to help you manifest your goals into reality.
Coaching Moves You from OK to Happiness:
- Identity development/understanding
- LGBTQ+ coming out process
- Body image & self esteem
- Relationship building & communication
- Resources for work, family, or relationships
- Educating family, friends, or self
- Everyday life: self care, organization, problem solving
- Handling microaggressions and minority stress
- Dynamics of your polyamorous or other relationship structure
- Educating your child’s classroom teacher
How Happy Are You? Take the Happiness Assessment:
You don’t have to be great to get started but you have to get started to be great.
Fill out the initial form and get ready to thrive!
Don’t wait for your life to begin.
Want to talk about it? Contact Me.
Working with Lori was a life saver. They listened to me without judgment, and gave such helpful and thoughtful advice. Lori has a great ability to see both viewpoints in a conflict and mediate.
Queer Holistic Coaching
Listen. Affirm. Include.